Advisers plan to more rigorously prepare him for his next debate with Hillary Clinton, but whether he is open to meticulous preparation is a major concern.
The New York Times has an interesting article about the difficulties in preparing Donald Trump for a debate. But they don’t lay out a roadmap.
Thus the Bitemaster must step into the breach:
The Bitemaster’s strategy for Trump to win the next debate:
- Ask African-Americans whether decades of the Clinton Democratic policies have made their lives better.
- Ask working people whether decades of the Clinton Democratic policies have made their lives better.
- Ask Hispanics if the Clinton Democrats support or undermine family values.
- Ask every religious American if the Clinton Democrats have made it harder for them to practice their religion freely.
- Ask patriotic Americans if Clinton, Obama, and the Democrats can be relied upon to protect our country.
- Ask Hillary if it’s true she once burned an American flag.
- Ask Hillary to come clean about her paid speeches to Goldman Sachs and other banks.
- Tie Hillary to her husband’s signing of the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act which was a gift to the big banks.
- Demand that Hillary say where she stands on Dodd-Frank — does it go too far, or not far enough.
- Explain how Bill Clinton’s housing policies led to the housing bubble and subsequent subprime mortgage collapse.
- Demand that Hillary explain Bil’s pardon of Marc Rich and Hugh Rodham’s involvement.
- Make Hillary explain the US payoff of $131.8 million to Iran in 1996.
- If Hillary mentions Trump University, hit back with her husband’s ties to Laureate International Universities.
- Pell grants have left us with $1 trillion of loans that will never be paid back to the Treasury as well as our highest college tuitions in history. Still, Hillary wants to throw another $350 billion at the problem — which will only make it worse.
- On the other hand, Bill Clinton signed the bill that took away Pell grants from anyone incarcerated in a federal or state prison. Does Hillary agree?
- Don’t talk about specific women — at all.
Source: New Debate Strategy for Donald Trump: Practice, Practice, Practice – The New York Times
Stephen Bannon, the executive chairman of Breitbart News LLC, is the new CEO of the Trump campaign.
Everyone (i.e., the left-leaning pundits that the Bitemaster follows) says that Bannon will just “let Trump be Trump,” which will lead to further plummeting poll numbers.
Not quite so fast. I hereby predict that Bannon will not try to rein in Trump, but while Trump continues saying stupid stuff on the campaign trail, Bannon, a master of negative research, will be in the background, quietly feeding the mainstream media a continuing stream of of negative stories about Hillary Clinton. Topics will include the Clinton Foundation, Hillary’s email troubles, Benghazi, Hillary’s health, and aides Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin.
Just remember: you heard it here first, folks!
Making America great again — by running up huge IOUs.
You could read the report from the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget or their executive summary or the synopsis at Huffington Post, but you’re a Biteme reader and want it reduced to “25 words or less,” so here goes:
Hillary Clinton’s policies are fiscally risky, but no riskier than where we’re currently heading. Trump’s policies will drive us zooming over the cliff. Yee haw!
Source: Donald Trump Would Push Debt To Highest Level In U.S. History, Report Says
Ted Cruz’s father, Rafael Cruz, announced last year that Ted had decided to run for president after God spoke to Ted’s wife, Heidi.
Ha ha! God was only fooling!
It turns out that the Almighty wants Donald Trump to be the Republican candidate and maybe — God help us — President.
As for Hillary and Bernie, it looks like God is still undecided.
Source: Ted Cruz’s Dad: My Son Ran for President After God Sent His Wife a Sign | Mother Jones
Rudy Giuliani Says Hillary Clinton ‘Could Be Considered A Founding Member Of ISIS’
Sure, why not? Of course Giuliani could be considered the Godfather of al-Qaeda, since their greatest victory was achieved while Giuliani looked on. For that matter, the Bitemaster could be considered a Ponzi schemer since he was in New York City on the day that Bernie Madoff was arrested. And the Easter Bunny could have been responsible for the 1916 Easter Rebellion.
In the past, the Bitemaster was actually overheard saying the occasional nice thing about Giuliani. He is so ashamed.
Source: Rudy Giuliani Says Hillary Clinton ‘Could Be Considered A Founding Member Of ISIS’
Bernie Sanders apologized to Hillary Clinton in the third Democratic debate hosted by ABC News after his staffers accessed Clinton’s voter data. “Yes, I apologize,” he said when asked whether Clinton was owed an apology. “I very much appreciate that comment, Bernie,” Clinton responded.
Quick summary: A Bernie Sanders staffer accessed Clinton voter data on a DNC computer. DNC cut off Sanders campaign’s access to DNC voter data. Sanders sued DNC, fired staffer, apologized to Clinton. DNC restored access.
Sounds like everyone is happy now.
But just a day before, Sanders campaign manager Jeff Weaver accused the DNC of theft:
Two million contributions have come in. Those contributions paid for the data that the DNC has stolen. Those voters and volunteers — that’s their data. That’s not Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s data.
It was a classic Big Lie.
Sanders accused the DNC of theft, but if there was any theft, it was Sanders’ employees who stole Clinton’s voter data.
A new kind of candidate?
Source: Bernie Sanders Apologizes to Hillary Clinton Over Accessing Voter Data – Yahoo
Having learned nothing from the Obama presidency, Hillary Clinton touted her skills as a compromiser in a speech before members of the American Camp Association.
“When I was in the Senate, . . . I did a lot of reaching across the aisle working with people who had a lot of political differences with me,” she said.
Somewhere at the back of the Atlantic City Convention Center, Richard Mourdock could be heard chortling.
Hillary Clinton Praises George W. Bush and the Art of Compromise | TIME.
Right-wing whack-job Karl Rove recently questioned Hillary Clinton’s mental state. But maybe he had a point.
Apparently unaware of how it has backfired on Obama, Hillary is saying that a Democratic President should keep reaching out to the Republicans. I think she’s nuts.
via Hillary Clinton Begins to Move Away From Obama Ahead of 2016 – WSJ.