After President Trump called Colin Kaepernick (and other athletes who have protested against racial injustice) “that son of a bitch,” Teresa Kaepernick, Colin’s mom, fired back: “Guess that makes me a proud bitch!”
Ted Cruz’s Twitter account “liked” a porn video; later Cruz said it was a mistake resulting from a “staffing issue.” Sure, tell me another one.
In response, Jimmy Kimmel explained that ‘Ted Cruz masturbates to pictures of poor people without health care.’ Burn! (Watch the Kimmel video here: Kimmel Reveals What Ted Cruz Really Masturbates to: ‘Poor People Without Health Care’ (Video).
Cory Chase, the actress in the porn video, says that Cruz “pirated that video. He should have paid Reality Kings for a subscription.” Double burn!
You don’t need me to tell you about the recent scandal at Equifax, one of the Big Three credit bureaus. Their servers were hacked and the intruders got away with the personal data of nearly 150 million Americans — including full names, Social Security numbers, birth dates, addresses, and, in some cases, driver license numbers and credit card credentials.
How do I plan to get back at the idiots at Equifax? By going into competition with them. Starting next week, I’m selling my PII (Personally identifiable information) on the dark web for only $1.
Equifax: watch out!
Addiction treatment is often fraudulent and rarely evidence-based.
The Bitemaster is not a big fan of . . .
- The Rhode Island branch of the ACLU bringing suit against the nativity scene in Pawtucket RI (they were slapped down by the Supreme Court in Lynch v. Donnelly)
- What the Taliban did to the Buddhas of Bamiyan
- The bombing of the Borobudur temple
- The tearing down of Confederate statues
- The defacing of statues of Columbus
- The renaming of the State of Washington
- The renaming of sports teams
The Bitemaster is fine with
- Ceasing to fly the Confederate battle flag over government buildings
- Removing the Confederate battle flag from state flags (i.e., Mississippi)
- Cultural appropriation
- The ACLU defending the right of the Klan to march in Skokie, opposing Trump’s Muslim ban, and protecting the First Amendment rights of the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville VA.