The New York Times has an interesting article about the difficulties in preparing Donald Trump for a debate. But they don’t lay out a roadmap.
Thus the Bitemaster must step into the breach:
The Bitemaster’s strategy for Trump to win the next debate:
- Ask African-Americans whether decades of the Clinton Democratic policies have made their lives better.
- Ask working people whether decades of the Clinton Democratic policies have made their lives better.
- Ask Hispanics if the Clinton Democrats support or undermine family values.
- Ask every religious American if the Clinton Democrats have made it harder for them to practice their religion freely.
- Ask patriotic Americans if Clinton, Obama, and the Democrats can be relied upon to protect our country.
- Ask Hillary if it’s true she once burned an American flag.
- Ask Hillary to come clean about her paid speeches to Goldman Sachs and other banks.
- Tie Hillary to her husband’s signing of the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act which was a gift to the big banks.
- Demand that Hillary say where she stands on Dodd-Frank — does it go too far, or not far enough.
- Explain how Bill Clinton’s housing policies led to the housing bubble and subsequent subprime mortgage collapse.
- Demand that Hillary explain Bil’s pardon of Marc Rich and Hugh Rodham’s involvement.
- Make Hillary explain the US payoff of $131.8 million to Iran in 1996.
- If Hillary mentions Trump University, hit back with her husband’s ties to Laureate International Universities.
- Pell grants have left us with $1 trillion of loans that will never be paid back to the Treasury as well as our highest college tuitions in history. Still, Hillary wants to throw another $350 billion at the problem — which will only make it worse.
- On the other hand, Bill Clinton signed the bill that took away Pell grants from anyone incarcerated in a federal or state prison. Does Hillary agree?
- Don’t talk about specific women — at all.