Washington Post roasts Giuliani’s media performance: Opinion | Giuliani stumbles into another fiasco
I say it’s time to just throw random questions at America’s Mayor and watch what happens:
- Do you think Trump’s casinos will make money this year?
- Have you tried Trump Vodka?
- Who’s in charge of the Trump legal strategy?
- Does the President plan to sleep with any more porn stars?
- Who’s a better lawyer, Jay Sekulow or Ty Cobb?
- How long will it take you to get up to speed on the facts?
- Have you ever paid off a porn star for yourself?
- Have you ever paid off a porn star for a client?
- What kind of messes do important attorneys like yourself clean up for their clients?
- How do you know that there was no collusion between the President and Putin?
Don’t forget the popcorn!
Katrina Pierson, Trump’s national spokesperson, claimed that Obama invaded Afghanistan.
Now Rudy Giuliani claims that there was no successful radical Islamic terrorist attacks in U.S. before Obama’s presidency.
The Bitemaster must point out that there was no Zika virus before Donald Trump began his campaign for the presidency.
Rudy Giuliani Says Hillary Clinton ‘Could Be Considered A Founding Member Of ISIS’
Sure, why not? Of course Giuliani could be considered the Godfather of al-Qaeda, since their greatest victory was achieved while Giuliani looked on. For that matter, the Bitemaster could be considered a Ponzi schemer since he was in New York City on the day that Bernie Madoff was arrested. And the Easter Bunny could have been responsible for the 1916 Easter Rebellion.
In the past, the Bitemaster was actually overheard saying the occasional nice thing about Giuliani. He is so ashamed.
Source: Rudy Giuliani Says Hillary Clinton ‘Could Be Considered A Founding Member Of ISIS’