Advisers plan to more rigorously prepare him for his next debate with Hillary Clinton, but whether he is open to meticulous preparation is a major concern.
The New York Times has an interesting article about the difficulties in preparing Donald Trump for a debate. But they don’t lay out a roadmap.
Thus the Bitemaster must step into the breach:
The Bitemaster’s strategy for Trump to win the next debate:
- Ask African-Americans whether decades of the Clinton Democratic policies have made their lives better.
- Ask working people whether decades of the Clinton Democratic policies have made their lives better.
- Ask Hispanics if the Clinton Democrats support or undermine family values.
- Ask every religious American if the Clinton Democrats have made it harder for them to practice their religion freely.
- Ask patriotic Americans if Clinton, Obama, and the Democrats can be relied upon to protect our country.
- Ask Hillary if it’s true she once burned an American flag.
- Ask Hillary to come clean about her paid speeches to Goldman Sachs and other banks.
- Tie Hillary to her husband’s signing of the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act which was a gift to the big banks.
- Demand that Hillary say where she stands on Dodd-Frank — does it go too far, or not far enough.
- Explain how Bill Clinton’s housing policies led to the housing bubble and subsequent subprime mortgage collapse.
- Demand that Hillary explain Bil’s pardon of Marc Rich and Hugh Rodham’s involvement.
- Make Hillary explain the US payoff of $131.8 million to Iran in 1996.
- If Hillary mentions Trump University, hit back with her husband’s ties to Laureate International Universities.
- Pell grants have left us with $1 trillion of loans that will never be paid back to the Treasury as well as our highest college tuitions in history. Still, Hillary wants to throw another $350 billion at the problem — which will only make it worse.
- On the other hand, Bill Clinton signed the bill that took away Pell grants from anyone incarcerated in a federal or state prison. Does Hillary agree?
- Don’t talk about specific women — at all.
Source: New Debate Strategy for Donald Trump: Practice, Practice, Practice – The New York Times
Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, described her candidate as “the Babe Ruth of debating.”
Maybe she was expecting Babe Ruth, but it was Mario Mendoza who showed up.
Source: Conway calls Trump ‘the Babe Ruth of debating’
Terence Crutcher was shot to death by an Oklahoma police officer last week.
- a protective order from 12 years ago (c. 2004) that was dismissed
- imprisoned on a drug charge in 2007
- a “couple of financial things” — no date given
- no violent criminal history, no warrants
- unarmed when shot
Tulsa Police Officer Betty Shelby:
- illegal drug use (marijuana) about 1992, when she was 18
- temporary restraining order for damaging a boyfriend’s car during a breakup in 1993
- 2002 protective order for harassment
The Hannitys of the world say that Crutcher has “a long criminal history,” which seems to be stretching the truth a bit.
The anti-Shelby voices say she had “multiple restraining orders” — but her run-ins with the law seem to pre-date Crutcher’s by quite a bit.
So it seems to me that partisans of both sides are trying to smear the other.
Source: Sean Hannity rebuffed after trying to smear Terence Crutcher
“You know, in 1976, when Trump was just starting his career, he said he was worth about $200 million. . . . Most of that was from his father. . . . if he had just put that $200 million into an index fund and reinvested the dividends, he’d be worth twelve billion today, . . . And he got about $850 million in tax subsidies, just in New York alone. . . . He’s not a businessman, [h]e’s a con man.“
Source: ‘He’s not a businessman, he’s a con man’: Robert Reich stuns Trump fan into silence
Apparently Manhattan D.A. thinks that the Police Department will administer a finer brand of justice to protestors against the police.
Source: Judge: NYPD can act as prosecutor in Black Lives Matter cases
King’s daughter, Lora, is working with cops to reach out to youth who have had run-ins with the police.
The Bitemaster has nothing to add.
Source: Rodney King’s daughter stands with LAPD
Some Dolphins protested, some didn’t. I’m proud to be a citizen of a country where diverse views can be expressed.
Some Chiefs protested, and at least one staffer didn’t. I’m proud to be a citizen of a country where diverse views can be expressed.
Kate Upton is a great-looking model who doesn’t agree with the protests. From what I’ve read, she’s not a jerk, so what the heck.
Source: Kate Upton calls out Dolphins players national anthem protest