Here’s your chance to match your prognosticating skills against the Bitemaster!
- The EPA gets eliminated
- The Department of Education gets eliminated (liberals hate Common Core; conservatives want more Jesus in the curriculum)
- There will be big changes in Social Security. The question is what those changes will be. Conservatives want to privatize it. The Bitemaster would have raised the eligibility age, raised the $118,500 cap, and means-tested the payout.
- Tax cuts — you betcha!
- Obamacare — gone
- The Great Wall of Trump. The wall would cost ‘way more than any Republican wants to spend. They’ll build a fence instead.
- Muslims — Bigots of every stripe are already feeling empowered, but the section on “Muslims” has been scrubbed from the Trump campaign website.
- Defense spending — goes up.
- We’ll need it as we become more isolationist
- Trumpers are xenophobic
- And every Member of Congress wants more defense spending in their district
- Infrastructure spending — Trump loves it and the unions (remember them?) love it, too.
- Abortion rights — kiss ’em goodbye.
- Transgender bathroom rights — Gone; even the Bitemaster had problems with this one.
- Protectionism — centerpiece of Trump’s plan but big business and many Republicans hate it. Hard to predict this one.
- Trump’s enemies list — He’s promised to prosecute, sue, or deport tons of people from Mexicans to Hillary to journalists. It’s only a matter of time before you’re on the list.
- Internal surveillance — all governments love it. Obama was horrible on privacy rights. Trump will be worse (hey, what have you got to hide?).