Dawood Farahi, President of Kean University in New Jersey, may yet earn our coveted “
- Articles “accepted” for publication that cannot be found in any journal
- Journals and societies, in which he claims to have published or presented, that appear not to exist
- Publishing houses, that he claims have published his manuscripts, that appear not to exist
- The claim of “Over 50 technical articles in major publications”
- The claim that he served as “Acting Academic Dean” at Avila College.
In addition, the university’s accreditation is in jeopardy.
NB: The charges were dug up by the faculty union, which has been battling Dawood for years over practically everything. But for a university president to not anticipate that his academics will do what they do best — research — is just plain stupid.